Monday, April 13, 2009

Fearless

Artist: Taylor Swift

Today was sad. Miss. P quit and she didn't say good-bye. That hard. Really hard actually. P's been a rock for me for a long time. She's feeds me, listens to me, gives me hugs - all things my mother usually doesn't. She's supportive and has filled my wardrobe with the cutest outfits. It hurts and its sad but - as long as she's okay - I'm sure its for the best. Not that P's being there would have kept me there but it would have made it a nicer place to work. Now...not so much. I LOVE a dozen of the people there but P is P and there is no replacement.

Then ofcourse there is D - Slackerboy is awfully harsh and I only went with it bc LonelyBoy on GG. I don't know what's going to happen there. Maybe it's over, maybe we'll have some fun, maybe we'll date. I don't know. I'm not worried about it though. To my GREAT surprise D showed me that not all guys are complete jerks. And he is an AMAZING kisser. Those two things will always stay with me and have changed me for the better.

J was shocked at how much calmer and less tense I am - it made her feel calmer and less tense.

I guess today is an official ending to my life as I knew it - or at least hopefully - New problems await but I definitely feel more prepared to deal with them so....

New Me, New Blog: Fearless

Less drama - more fun, fashion and God willing boys!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best. Thank you for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete