Friday, April 10, 2009

Kiss Me

Artist: Six Pence None the Richer

It's an Easter Miracle and the Apocalpse must be nearing because the impossible has happened! I kissed SlackerBoy and it was NO peck on the lips. IT WAS REALLY NICE!

When I gavbe SB my number I NEVER thought he'd use it. EVER! But he did. He called and asked if I wanted to go to the bar - Thank you The Hot One - and I said yes (of course!). He asked me where and I said he was the expert and he had to choose. He was going on a run and said he'd call me after.

For me a guy saying he'd call back typically means i'll never hear from him but I still called the posse in disbelief. Then he called back! after his run and asked if I decided where. I said I don't know. He said he was going to shower and we could both think about it. CEO suggested Ashley's and when he called when he got home I recommended it and he said okay and he'd call when he was leaving - which he did. I again was AMAZED that he actually called. Very unusal for me but I AIMed with SoLMioke and he said guys usually do called - I realize using my "father" and SoldierMan for yard sticks probably not accurate, a definite good thing. I also AIMed with The Hot One for advice - always the sweet one.

SB let me know he was leaving so I left and he called me even before I got here. Again the phone calls amaze me. Anyway, he was wearing his glasses and OMG!!!!!!! He looked hotter than usual which is NOT an easy task. We got a table - he wasn't feeling well from eating bad fish and then running so I ordered an apitizer just cause I didn't want to piss off the waitress.

Ashley's has 100 beers so SB chose one and thankfully they had a couple martini choices and I got a Pomegratite one that was delicious! I also tried his beer and he asked me to pick out one for him which I did. It was the first time I had beer so another first, I liked it more than I thought but I prefer the fancy drinks. Drinking his was a way for me to be flirty - per the Hot One's suggestion. I was surprised too when he drank my water later although he may have been drunk - it's hard to tell bc again one emotion.

I had been really nervous about conversation bc we've known each other 5 1/2 years and see each other a couple to most days a week. But it wasn't an issue. Conversation was easy.

I also got drunk for me "foggy" for most people. But definitely hazer than I ever had before. Definitely loose enough to not chicken out.

So the end of the night and I just knew I had to do it no matter what - no regrets. I told SB to stop and I grabbed him and kissed him. And he kissed me back. And it was REALLY good. Not what I thought it'd be like but REALLY good. Then an asshole knocked on the window and ruined the mood. We went to my car and talked for a couple more minutes. I wanted to kiss him again but I didn't want to push my luck so I wasn't going to try but he did. Awesomeness.

So what now? IDK and IDC. Big picture is I met my goal. And a VERY specific one. My first kiss was with SB and I like him and he's hot and I'm comfortable with him - it wasn't a random or familiar loser. i can now safely date whoever and I'm not a total loser.

Also very unexpectedly SB improved my perception of men.

Anyway, I'd LOVE to kiss him some more but I'm realistic - he may have just been drunk or drunk enough - again idk. I haven't thought about seeing him again Wed - The Hot One says dont do any preemptive contact. I'm honestly 100% okay with whatever. He's hot so it'll kinda suck but i could always take J's suggestion and pull him behind periodicals lol.

I'm not worried. I'm going to take the ever unusual for me position of wait and see. I'm content and perfectly happy with this being one great night for the records, should something more happen cool if not I'm good with that too.

My blog can finally take on a happy demeanor as I can stand but my mother and underemployedness after this!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love kiss stories!!! ( and call backs too!) I love good kisses because they always leave you wanting more. :)It sounds like a perfect night for the records.
    Ps thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    PPS I adore your name have I told you that yet? Huge fan

    ReplyDelete