Monday, March 30, 2009

Hot n Cold

Artist: Kate Perry

I'm reaching a breaking point here. And I'm very close to becoming unequivically desperate - thankfully I haven't quite reached that point yet.
Nevertheless, I've developed a "crush" on someone I would never "date" but desperately want to make out with - and no he isn't an Orthodox Muslim so hypothetically its a possibility; however my making out with him is still highly unlikely unless I just do it one day - which would normally never happen but I'm definitely in dire need to makeout with someone so I can't rule it out completely.

Although I'm grateful that I at least have maintained some standard and he's hypothetically smart, nice, fun and definitely hot. The funny thing is I've never given him any thought until recently but he's definitely not bad on eyes. You can tell its late because I'm using definitely way too many times.

I went to and visited H and Baby P and C. Although the kiddies weren't up for visiting it was great to see H&M as usual. Here's the latest picture of me and baby P. She's such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment