Friday, February 20, 2009

Count on Me

Artist: Whitney Houston

It looks like I'm making up for lost time in the blogworld.

I got an email response from my favorite person in the world today - Mr. H. He was my high school teacher and retired the year I had him but I've been going to him with every crisis in my life since then and he is the best person I know.

It doesn't matter what the problem is school, boys, family, whatever I always email him and he always cheers me up. And when he's in MI he usually comes to see me at work which leaves me grinning for days.

I'm NOT in love with him but I love him more than anyone else in the world. With a mother that hates me, no dad and no other family members to rely on he has been my saving grace more times than I can count. He's the father/grandfather I wish that I had. I always feel terribly guilty bothering him - especially since he's retired but he never seems to mind.

Anyways lets hope my day continues in this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment