Sunday, February 1, 2009

9 to 5

Artist: Dolly Parton

OMG! Well its official I'm dieting!

I bought a pair of jeans at Parisian (size 9) because they were cheap and because I figured they'd be big and therefore would make me feel better. They are not big on me. So not cool. I planned on starting fresh in February in many aspects of my life. Now along with socializing, studying and work I'm going to have to add the gym to my list.
So I'm never going to look like Pamela Anderson (which probably a good thing most of the time), but I'd at least like a flat stomach like she has.

On a brighter note it is so warm outside right now I feel like sunbathing.*


*By warm I mean 37 degrees

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't we all like to have flat abs like that??? I know I would--but not quite enough to do the dieting and excersing to get there. :)

    ReplyDelete