Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank You

Artist: Christina Aguleria

Because I've been such a bad blogger I didn't even notice MRM gave me an award! I'm sooo flattered and surprised! Thank you!


"These blog are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more bloggers who must choose eight more bloggers and include this cleverly written text in the body of their award."

I'll be honest and say I'm not exactly sure how this works and whether these people have the award already but I'll pass it on to:

1. Princess Freckles

2. Newbie New Yorker

3. Sweet, Sassy & Always Classy

4. A little bit of this and A little bit of that...

5. Jane

6. Megan

1 comment: