Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself

Artist: Cameron Diaz (My Best Friend's Wedding)

With no time for anything I have added yet another show to my tv watching schedule. A recovering television addict I was so good and basically watching only a show or two now I'm up to like 7.

Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters
Monday: House, Gossip Girls (on commericials), One Tree Hill
Wednesday: Life

AND NOW...
Thursday: Private Practice (and for the next week or so Greys - which I've hated since day one)
My sisters was a super Greys fan but has since moved on thank goodness but I did catch a couple episodes when Addison was on and found her to be basically the only redeemable character. I was glad when Kate Walsh got her own show but I never really watched it since they moved it around so much. Now I've found it and I I like.

This episode was good and I was most impresed by the fact that all the cliches (baby dying, parents returning, Cooper taking the girl, Violet holding out in telling people, ect) were skipped and I was geniunely surprised at how it turned out. I must hand it to ABC after a few years of falling at to the wayside they are back with substantial television series that aren't all reality which I hate - although to be fair I'm a recovering ABC soapy and my expectations for the network are incredibly low (if you watch General Hospital you'll know what I'm talking about)

No comments:

Post a Comment