Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Like a Virgin

Artist: Madonna

My first time being tagged! Thank you Princess Freckles!

Step 1: Respond and Rework.Answer the questions on your own blog. Replace one question that you don't like with a question of your own invention. Then add one more question of your own invention.
Step 2: Tag eight other un-tagged people!

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up. A mess and Daniel Craig.

2. Favorite Football Team. I don't like football but for my Aunt I go with Michigan State Spartans

3. What are you wearing now? black cocktail dress from the former Steve & Barry's SJP Bitten line and a purple sweater from the sweetest lady ever.

4. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? Great Gatsby was the last book I read for fun. Crime & Punishment I started and didn't get to finish because of textbook reading. And I'm waiting on a book to come so I can start pre-research for my book.

5. Who was the last person you hugged? the sweet lady who gave me this sweater.

6. What's you current obsession/addiction? Blogging, House, Daniel Craig, and having fun

7. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? Everything. A teacher, a journalist, an actor, a singer (I'm a horrible singer), an Olympian, a wife and a mom.

8. What was the last thing you bought? PJ's for the Single's mingle

9. What are you listening to right now? Taylor Swift Fearless

10. What is your favorite weather and why? Fall, it's not so hot will frizz and there is no snow.

11. What is your most challenging goal right now? Finding a job and a man.

12. Say something to the person who tagged you. Hey
Princess Freckles thanks for everything. I'm so glad we work together because you make that place so much fun.

13. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? NYC

14. Favorite vacation spot? Saint Petersburg Russia

15. If you could have a car totally paid for and the environment and gas wasn't an issue what would it be? Astin Martin

16. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you? Everything

17. What was the first tape or CD that you bought for yourself? I don't even know. Nsync maybe.

18. Describe your perfect day. A day in my own house, with the perfect outfit and the perfect man just relaxing.

19. Who is the most famous person you know? An important person in Congress.

20. What would you do if you won the Lottery? Travel

The added question:
21. Who do you admire?

Since I'm new I don't have 8 people to tag but I'll tag:

Prep in the Big Apple

Park Avenue Princess

1 comment: