Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sexy Can I?

Artist: Ray J

The answer is yes and no.
Surprisingly I am physically capable of going to a club, talking and dancing with various guys I have no interest in. If I wanted numbers I could have gotten some. I even got asked to go back someone's hotel room. I met another guy who was cute, an MSU grad and didn't seem creepy but he smokes and therefore I'm just not that into him.

I had a great time with Penelope but I hate clubs. I was "fun" for an hour and a half and then I put back on my sweater and wanted to go. The best thing is I met my goal and tried something new. In the process I learned something important about myself. "Fun" for me is not what may be fun for others and I'm totally okay with that. I don't want to have that kind of fun . I prefer going to a coffee house, museum or jazz concert.

And I'm more or less single because I choose to be or at least I choose not to do the things that may get me a boyfriend. But I have high standards and it's just a fact.

Even better though is sweetheart J has a guy she's going to introduce me to. Who knows, maybe I'll accomplish even more goals.
HAPPY V-DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment