Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Hooked on You

Artist: Al Green
Damn. I'm hooked. I really do like Private Practice. I was hoping it was a fluke but alas it's the real thing. This is how bad (good) it was - I made no snyde remarks during Grey's and for a minute or two I even liked McDummy. shivers in disgust

I loved the friend dynamic. I thought they all played it really well. I didn't entirely get the Baily stuff (ie what was the point?) but maybe I'd have to watch Greys to pick it up. I loved Sam in this episode so funny. Ah although it just hit me - I probably enjoyed GA/PP crossover because it had the Greys people I like and not much of those I hate (Merideth, Christina, George and Izzie - good riddance to the last two). And next week it looks like McDummy gets his - Go Steamy!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched last week's episode or tonights. I need to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete